Do you a bigger, better forehand? More topspin? You miss the short balls? The ones you should easily put away?
The Natural Forehand course will improve your forehand immediately and with life-long results. The course and system will transform your forehand (and understanding) into a fluid, natural-looking and efficient stroke. The course presents the only tennis methodology based on science; specifically the geometry of infinity and "wave" and the dynamics behind the phenomenon of a bullwhip cracking.
In this complete forehand lesson, Jack will completely change the way you think about the stroke. Most coaches teach the forehand the same way, through the arm or upper body, which is why most players forehands fall apart under pressure; they push or just miss a simple short ball instead of hitting it. Jack teaches the game differently. You'll learn to wind up and unwind beautifully on the ball with complete control. With players like Mike Bryan, Steve Johnson and many others endorsing the Broudy Tennis System, this forehand course is guaranteed to help you get more out of your stroke.
- An easy-to-use tip for adding effortless power to any forehand.
- Why most people choke on the short ball [and how to fix it].
- How advanced players can easily add power, placement and consistency.
- How to hit the forehand with any grip when necessary.
- How complete beginners can go from zero to big forehands from the baseline in under 40 minutes!
- Common mistakes most people make on their forehand.
- How to economize your movement!
- The difference identified between Roger Federer's forehand and the average college player's.
This lesson is packed with over 1 hour of video from a world class coach. You can't get this type of lesson at your local courts or country club. In fact, you'll want to share the course with you're coach after watching!
- Lifetime Access to all 18 Forehand Videos
- 1 Month Money-Back Guarantee - Within a month of your purchase, if you feel like you did not get what you wanted for out of this lesson, we will provide a 100% refund.
- A Case Study Video: Jack teaches a beginner level player how to completely transform his forehand in less than 60 minutes!
- On-Court Homework for you to make sure you get the most out of this lesson.
- A step-by-step action checklist that you can print and keep in your tennis bag - we recommend you review this between matches or on change overs ;)
- Bonus Lesson showing Federer's forehand compared to that of a good journeyman pro.
- Lessons keep coming! Jack continues to add to this and all his courses, and you'll be notified asap of each new video lessons.
Jack Broudy has been instrumental in the development of the game of tennis. His is the only complete system based on science and actual geometry. Jack has uncovered the secret blue print to the natural (aesthetically pleasing), powerful and precise forehand. Broudy has coached and been an influential presence for numerous players and coaches worldwide. He has now taken his unique scientific approach online, coaching players and coaches everywhere in the world.
PreviewOptimal Contact (Balance) Point (3:23)
StartThe Core Motion of a Natural Athlete (3:14)
StartNatural Swing of the Arm (5:43)
Start"Inside-Out" Forehand Drill (4:31)
StartTraining Products (6:47)
StartHips to Arms Relationship (3:08)
StartUnwind Naturally (5:00)
StartRise Up Into Your Backswing - Verticality (4:31)
StartBalance and Coil Drill (1:23)
StartThe Non-Hitting Hand (1:23)
StartBaseline Hitting (1:18)
StartCase Study: Before and After (in less than an hour) (1:38)
StartFinding "Sweet Spot" on Contact (3:03)
StartPlaying Lefty (0:58)
StartWall Control (1:21)
StartBonus Lesson: Hit the Huge Forehand (5:17)
Frequently Asked Questions
Please feel free to contact Jack Broudy with your thoughts on his system and this course. Jack welcomes all feedback and is happy to talk tennis with everyone.