Do you struggle with your serve? Too many double faults [especially in tight matches]? Not enough power, spin, or accuracy?
In this complete serve lesson, Jack will completely change the way you think about serving. Most coaches teach the serve the same way, which is why many tennis players have trouble getting the most out of their serve. Jack teaches the serve differently. With players like Mike Bryan and Sam Querrey endorsing The Swing Tennis System, this serving course is guaranteed to help you get more out of your serve.
Here's what our students are saying...
- An easy-to-use tip for adding power to any serve.
- Why most people double fault on pressure points [and how to fix it].
- How advanced players can easily add spin to your slice or kick serve.
- An easy trick to get the perfect continental grip.
- How complete beginners can go from zero to serving from the baseline in under 20 minutes!
- Common mistakes most people make on their serves.
- How to finally fix your toss!
- Exactly what to do with your feet before and during the service motion.
- The difference between Roger Federer's serve and most recreational players.
This lesson is packed with over 1 hour of video from a world class coach. You can't get this type of lesson at your local courts or country club. In fact, you'll want to share the course with you're coach after watching!
- Lifetime Access to all 20 Serve Videos
- 1 Month Money-Back Guarantee - Within a month of your purchase, if you feel like you did not get what you wanted for out of this lesson, we will provide a 100% refund.
- A Bonus Case Study Video: Jack teaches a college level player how to add more pop to his serve in less than 10 minutes!
- On-Court Homework for you to make sure you get the most out of this lesson.
- A step-by-step action checklist that you can print and keep in your tennis bag - we recommend you review this between matches or on change overs ;)
- Lessons keep coming! Jack continues to add to this and all his courses, and you'll be notified asap of each new video lessons.
Jack is a professional tennis coach in Southern California and travels worldwide bringing his unique and irrefutable tennis system to pros, coaches and players alike. He has worked with top professional players like Sam Querrey, Steven Forman, Abbi Spears, Steve Johnson, Warren Wood (NCAA Champ), as well as top coaches like 5 time D1 National Champion Coach, Peter Smith. His teaching systems are revolutionizing the tennis world.
For more, go to The SWING Tennis
PreviewPerfect Your Throwing Motion: Essence of Serve (3:09)
StartServe: Progression (2:54)
StartFix Your Toss (3:10)
StartServe: Continental Grip (3:03)
StartCase Study: Continental Grip Issue (3:07)
StartServe: Spin Control (0:56)
StartSet Up: Stance and Rhythm (3:09)
StartCase Study: Use Your Legs (3:07)
StartContact Point: Optimal at the 45 Degree Angle (3:03)
StartCase Study: Contact - Concave to Convex (0:43)
StartCase Study: Use the Elbow Correctly (1:26)
StartServe Balance with The Swing Products (0:52)
StartStrenghten Your Resolve: Practice Lefty (0:51)
StartContact Drill: On Your Knees (1:15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Please feel free to contact The Swing with your thoughts on his system and this course. We welcome all feedback and are happy to talk tennis with everyone.