The Optimum Slice Backhand Course - Make Your Opponents Miss More
Technique, Tips & Drills For A Better Slice Backhand, Guaranteed
Is your slice backhand a liability? Are you able to consistently neutralize the point with it? Or better yet, can you use your slice to flip the tables from playing defense to taking control of the point - hitting a biting chip cross-court, down the line, approach shot or nasty angle?
In this complete slice backhand lesson, Jack will completely change the way you think about slicing. A good slice is hard to find. You found it. The slice is one of the most misunderstood strokes in tennis, which is why many tennis players have trouble executing an effective slice. Jack teaches the slice differently. With players like Mike Bryan, Sam Querrey and Steve Johnson endorsing the Broudy Tennis System, this slice backhand course is guaranteed to help you get more out of your game.
- The actual fundamentals and technique behind having an effective slice backhand.
- Easy-to-use tips for adding more spin to your slice while keeping it EXTREMELY LOW over the net.
- What to avoid when executing your slice.
- The difference between Roger Federer's slice backhand and most recreational players' slices.
This lesson is 20 minutes of video from a world class coach. You can't get this type of lesson at your local courts or country club. In fact, you'll want to share the course with you're coach after watching!
- Lifetime Access to the all 4 slice backhand videos
- 1 Month Money-Back Guarantee - Within a month of your purchase, if you feel like you did not get what you wanted out of this lesson, we will provide a 100% refund.
- Unique On-Court Drills for you to make sure you get the most out of this lesson.
- On-Court Homework for you to make sure you get the most out of this lesson.
- A step-by-step action checklist that you can print and keep in your tennis bag - we recommend you review this between matches or on change overs ;)
- Lessons keep coming! Jack continues to add to this and all his courses, and you'll be notified asap of each new video lessons.
Jack is a professional tennis coach in Southern California and travels worldwide bringing his unique and irrefutable tennis system to pros, coaches and players alike. He has worked with top professional players like Sam Querrey, Steven Forman, Abbi Spears, Steve Johnson, Warren Wood (NCAA Champ), as well as top coaches like 5 time D1 National Champion Coach, Peter Smith. His teaching systems are revolutionizing the tennis world.
For more, go to The SWING Tennis